Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer drawin'


 Hey, long time no see - sorry about that!  The latest love of my life (sorry, P) is this gorgeous little brush pen - I've been trying to improve my brushwork lately, and it's great to have the freedom to practice in transit.  So what have we here?


One of my temporary workspaces. It's my favorite place to be a receptionist, even with that intimidatingly huge straight-out-of-some-other-decade phone someone plonked on the desk; there is nothing to do but answer the phone, and they are horrified when I haven't brought in a book or something to do, Gale, you will be so bored!

Friends! I'm pretty happy with the shapes here.

I don't even know?

I don't know how I feel about this 'add caption' thing. Let me know if you needed to break out the old-guy magnifying glass to read that.

No comments:

Post a Comment