Saturday, November 1, 2008

In progress!

Happy November! Hope you had a spectacular Halloween. I sure did - dressed as Diego Armando (the video game character, not the soccer player), which meant I got to prance around all day carrying a coffee mug and calling people Kitten.



So lately, I have been spending every available moment (except for this one, clearly) working on the Intermediate Animation Production assignment (one semester! one animation! one minute!). I have come to the uncomfortable realization that I am fairly slow and inexperienced. Doing my best, though, and having fun most of the time (except for the occasional I WILL NOT GET THIS DONE ON TIME! panic state).



I was trying for a walk with elements of Thai dance. It ended up pretty wonky, but at least I got a better feel for the character... or something. I think it might help if I limit the tilt of his upper body... yaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment