Friday, October 3, 2008

Back in school.

I've been pretty quiet here for a while, haven't I? Hoping to change that. Starting with what I did yesterday:



It was so cold out! I bought a green tea latte and sat in a Starbucks - yes, I know, for shame - for an hour in between classes. It was cool to draw and watch people come in and leave (or set up camp, like me). I started doodling in pen; I've been neglecting it lately.



We watched American Tongues in recitation. It's an 80's movie about different American dialects and how they were perceived back then. The Boston Brahmins: awesome.




I was working on this on-and-off all day. In class, waiting for people, watching shows - this is one way I relax and let my mind wander. I don't know what it means, and I don't think I want to.
Here's one I did in high school, back when I thought I was cool.

Today's a homework day. Better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment