Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vacation!

Well, my awesome summer vacation came and went! My family and I enjoyed a relaxing, refreshing, and very sunny week-and-a-half in North Carolina. Here, have sketches and things!

Our Siberian husky, while sweet and fun to be around, has a problem with cars. He sees that we're packing for a trip, and makes it very clear that he does not intend to be left behind. But once he's in the car... man, oh man.




Left: my dearest darlingest wake-me-when-the-afternoon-comes sister. ♥ Right: my mom, me, and then my dad's that little Santa dude in the bottom right.



Komi!



There was a pond near our place inhabited by turtles. They were adorable, except for the man-eater.

...He was pretty cute too.




Girls in magazines! Creative liberties taken!




Guess I should get back to work, huh? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment